Starlight Chat
MESSAGE BOARD

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

News

SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

Membership and other updates

David · 1059

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
on: April 29, 2022, 11:15:26 PM
I decided to put on hold the changes in regard to the room editing. It wasn't working out as planned and taking longer than it should have. So I'll continue with the method that is currently working just fine, however I plan to revisit the change part at some point because it will remove a little of the stress the actual chat server takes on.

I'll be accepting memberships in June. This allows me a bit more time to adjust to a few other things, remove something's as well on the site. Any chat rooms that were previously owned and no longer being used will be removed going forward. That includes membership storage, and if at the time I hosted email for you, that as well. No hard feelings, but I ran the site for an entire year before closing to honor memberships, room that was around and purchased before closing at the time. I understand a had chosen a new place to call a home, even before my announcement of closing etc. I still honored a lot of things at that time. But this is a new time. If you want your room to stick around, and membership perks, it will require a purchase going forward.

I had a few offerings recently about possibly taking over a room on the site. If there is a room that is “Site Owned” and not owned by a previous room owner, that can be spoken about. I won't offer another person's creation unless they give the full ok.

Thanks again for your patience, I had a lot on my plate just trying to get things up and running to the point it is now. At some point, the message board will need another update as well, which I plan to test outside this one to make sure things go over smooth before making the change. For now, this one is stable enough. My time around lately has been off and on, with some internet issues and some r/t as well.

I'll be going over the rooms next month to decide which to remove, will be adding a few as well, and possibly some section changes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk