Starlight Chat
MESSAGE BOARD

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

News

SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

regarding my health

David · 1680

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
on: December 17, 2022, 11:59:46 AM
Ok. so as I mentioned before I would give a little information of why I have been so quiet in regards of returning emails, not being around the site so much, etc.

Toward the end of August, I had damaged My left knee, to the point I ended up getting MRSA in the knee. Along with this issue I was not feeling well, because I found out I had pneumonia. The infection of My knee started to spread through my body some as well, I was trying to take care of it myself to start out with, not knowing what the infection was, and how badly it was hitting me. The fluids started to fill my lungs, to the point I couldn't breath. I thought I was dying to be honest of a heart issue. So a trip to the ER was in order. Once I got there they immediately wanted to open my leg and flush things out, but because of the fluids on my lungs it became a bigger issue. I was transported to another hospital hours away because they handle that cases better. They wanted to amputate my leg, I fought against it. So they started to treat the lungs first, chest pipes was put into me to help drain the fluids. My knee had to wait.

So a month in the hospital was spent, I was transported to a facility afterwards, where I spent another full month to heal up my knee, give my lungs a break, etc. However the infection still was there attacking my bones, made my body entirely stiff in my hips, and lower back as I spread it got worse. I ended up checking myself out of the facility, because depression really started to hit me rather bad. Missing out on holidays, etc.

That in part was kind of a mistake unfortunately. I wasn't really ready to leave, but I had too. Since leaving I been to the ER at least twice, spent a couple weeks in the hospital near by, treated for the pain, the infection, etc. I won't go into full detail of all what I am dealing with, but I am improving which is the main point of this post now to let everyone know. I'm trying to be around as much as I can, do what I can when issues come up. Please remain patient with me is all I can ask.

I apologize to those who asked questions regarding memberships, rooms, or needed help with an issue a membership, etc. as well. I'll get around to fixing or answering what I can as soon as possible.

AmB

• Room Owner
  • ..synfully sadistic..
Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 09:38:52 PM
so glad to hear that you are doing better. hoping that continues!

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 11:22:01 PM
so glad to hear that you are doing better. hoping that continues!

Thank you, still got some healing to do on certain areas of my body,  but yes getting better slowly. Thank you!

Tatiana

• Paid Member
  • The Perfect Drug
Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 02:02:45 AM
thanks for sharing this with us.. hope you are on the road to recovery soon

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #4 on: January 08, 2023, 11:50:50 AM
thanks for sharing this with us.. hope you are on the road to recovery soon

You're welcome, Thank you for the kind words. I'm doing my best to do just that

NightMaster

Reply #5 on: May 06, 2023, 05:23:38 PM
Hello David, so sorry to hear of your illness, and the problems that ensued. I have had My share of health problems also,  and hospital time. Mine was heart related,  but improving now.
Here is to Us recovering completely Buddy.  !!

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 01:35:34 PM
Hello David, so sorry to hear of your illness, and the problems that ensued. I have had My share of health problems also,  and hospital time. Mine was heart related,  but improving now.
Here is to Us recovering completely Buddy.  !!

Hello NM,  thank you, I'm sorry to hear that you are dealing with your own health problems. I understand how those can be....especially heart related topic. Good to hear that you are improving. Absolutely, hope it continues to improve.

Thanks again

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk