Starlight Chat
MESSAGE BOARD

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

News

SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

private rooms and other things

David · 1152

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
on: May 27, 2022, 04:38:37 PM
Ok since it was requested I'll try it again in regard to private rooms on the site.
What I plan to do is move a couple of rooms around from one section to another. Such as The Bedroom will now be listed as Private Room which will support only 2 people at a time in there.

Private Rooms will be listed as before
2 User Limits
3 User Limits
4 user limits

If you want more than that, sorry about your luck, purchase a membership and create your own that will support up to a max of 10.

The Role play will consist of General, which will be listed under the main title, then separated into any other sections that maybe needed. For now going with.

Supernatural (vamp/wolf/etc)
Mafia (kind of says it all)

If anyone has a room and themed section they want to create into that, just send me the idea when you make a purchase.
The rooms however will all be listed as “role play” in the URL address. No need to go and create a longer address for something that doesn't need.

I'm looking for room ideas for the General, Erotic sections as well. I want to add at least 2-3 rooms to those areas, Something new to freshen things up a bit. Any other sections for that matter I'm open to ideas still as I want to provide as many options as I can.

If anyone has ideas for sections/themes, as I said, I'm open to listening.

I'll have the updated user's online page updated very soon with the changes I listed above. Rooms will be removed as well. If anyone has a purchased room and wishes it to remain, let me know, otherwise I'll take that as a sign you're not on board.

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 01:14:56 AM
The Private rooms are strictly that. There is Zero history in those rooms other than the ones who enter. Once you leave it is wiped out. So no need for your janitors, etc to try to clear/spam the room.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk