Starlight Chat
MESSAGE BOARD

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

News

SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

"not authorised"

castiel · 1643

castiel

• venom.
on: March 22, 2022, 05:14:21 AM
hey, im a new member around here, Tatiana and AmB can vouch for me, but im getting an odd message when i enter rooms.. doesn't matter what room, this is the massage:
"you are not authorised to access this resource"
and its a full white screen

help pls?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:16:25 AM by castiel »

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:17:58 PM
First, allow me to say welcome to the site.

In order to know exactly what is happening, I'll need to collect little information. I prefer via email in regards.
This is typically because of an IP Address being blocked, or a portion of it that could trigger false ones for others.

If you choose the contact page https://starlightchat.one/contact-page/ I'll be more than happy to assist. Please provide your current IP Address by using the following web address. https://www.whatismyip.com/

As well, please let me know if you are using a VPN or proxy of sorts as well please.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:21:07 PM by David »

castiel

• venom.
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 03:48:06 PM
if i have the issue again, for sure i'll get with you, but for now i just tested it this morning (6:46am sydney time) and its working for me lol..so i dunno what was going on last night. but i appriciate how fast you got back to me. thankyou for the welcome too !

Tatiana

• Paid Member
  • The Perfect Drug
Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 05:11:57 PM
I am happy it worked for you:)

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 06:14:49 PM
if i have the issue again, for sure i'll get with you, but for now i just tested it this morning (6:46am sydney time) and its working for me lol..so i dunno what was going on last night. but i appriciate how fast you got back to me. thankyou for the welcome too !

I'm happy to hear that the issue seems to have resolved on it's own. But you're welcome on the response. If at any time you have any more troubles just let me know and I'll look into it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk