Starlight Chat
MESSAGE BOARD

News:

• Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam
  • SLCN does not condone drama posts on the forums. They will be removed!

News

Registration must be approved by Owner to help prevent spam

room theme ideas

David · 3071

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
on: January 24, 2022, 10:00:16 PM
I am looking at the removal of some rooms that is no longer at Starlight Chat or has no plan to renew once I get memberships up and running.  I have removed a few of those recently.

Now because of that I would like to add maybe a few to the site. So I'm looking for some ideas, but instead of just creating ones randomly on my own. I'm looking for ideas, a theme, possibly even a small description of the room as well. This can be either sent to my email, or a private message here on the message board as well. A new section can be built as well. Possibly even renaming a section.

AmB

• Room Owner
  • ..synfully sadistic..
Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 08:42:49 PM
I'll try to come up with some stuff

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 08:56:37 PM
I'll try to come up with some stuff

Awesome, thank you!

Tatiana

• Paid Member
  • The Perfect Drug
Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 09:13:26 PM
Maybe later down the road as this site grows, what about having a site discord channel?  Oh!  And I can help out with room ideas too if needed.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 09:17:36 PM by Tatiana »

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 09:23:28 PM
Maybe later down the road as this site grows, what about having a site discord channel?  Oh!  And I can help out with room ideas too if needed.

Of course!

I actually tested that idea out recently regarding discord, I guess I need to learn it a little better and figure it out.

Awesome... Thank you!

nymphie

• -AP's precious-
Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 12:07:08 PM
i'll put my little brain into it too :)

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #6 on: March 29, 2022, 02:36:55 PM
i'll put my little brain into it too :)

Great...Thank you!

Jayson

• Room Owner
Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 09:35:56 PM
I understood your reasoning over a year or more ago for removing the free private rooms....before you closed the sites down...... But perhaps that is something you could return to the site....yes they got a lot of annoying people trying to snoop around....fake names etc. And a lot was using those rooms....and not using the main rooms.... but it was getting you some hits on your site...sometimes when the private rooms were full those went into one of the other more open rooms....or I'm assuming at times contributed to a membership every once in a while.

Tatiana

• Paid Member
  • The Perfect Drug
Reply #8 on: April 09, 2022, 09:14:08 PM
I have an idea for a general vampire rp room that would be site owned.  If you want to hear more, pm me or contact me on discord when you are around, David.

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #9 on: April 10, 2022, 09:38:51 AM
I understood your reasoning over a year or more ago for removing the free private rooms....before you closed the sites down...... But perhaps that is something you could return to the site....yes they got a lot of annoying people trying to snoop around....fake names etc. And a lot was using those rooms....and not using the main rooms.... but it was getting you some hits on your site...sometimes when the private rooms were full those went into one of the other more open rooms....or I'm assuming at times contributed to a membership every once in a while.

I'll take that suggestion under consideration when I finally get things ready and memberships being accepted. Thanks for the suggestion.

David

• The Boss Man
  • Site Owner
  • SLC Onwer
Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 09:40:41 AM
I have an idea for a general vampire rp room that would be site owned.  If you want to hear more, pm me or contact me on discord when you are around, David.

Please send the pm here in regards. It's a bit easier for me to be able to review things. I'm not on discord too often. Lol, still getting used to even having a messenger in that regard.

Tatiana

• Paid Member
  • The Perfect Drug
Reply #11 on: April 15, 2022, 12:16:09 PM
ok sure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk